FYI Cats are stupid.

Well I'm going to be looking to get one from a show line. So if the genetics are any indication, it should be fine.
Show lines have notoriously bad conformation structurally with the sloped bad, bad hocks and bad elbow and hips. At least here and in Europe anyway, hence my politely asking. I wouldn't want to buy a pup who couldn't walk within two years and needed tons of surgery.

Show lines have notoriously bad conformation structurally with the sloped bad, bad hocks and bad elbow and hips. At least here and in Europe anyway, hence my politely asking. I wouldn't want to buy a pup who couldn't walk within two years and needed tons of surgery.

Well if the parents are still walking around at more than 2 years of age I'm sure the pups will be fine.

Also wouldn't mind a Rottweiler. They'd probably be a lot better with pigs, and would be a great guard dog.

It's interesting seeing the way GSD's have changed physically for the show ring in many countries such that they'd be no good as working dogs any more.

1950.jpg
cash1997.jpg

http://leerburg.com/gsd-gate.htm

Aunt has one. Grew from a puppy to a 120lb beast.
Has chased off brown bears before
I grew up with a friend with a 160lb rotty, named "Bear". Thing was massive and overweight. Cool dog though, loved kids.

Uno (only pup in the litter. Might've eaten her siblings in the womb) is real sweet once she knows you. Until then you need to sit quietly in your vehicle and wait for one of her people to come vouch for you.

Uno (only pup in the litter. Might've eaten her siblings in the womb) is real sweet once she knows you. Until then you need to sit quietly in your vehicle and wait for one of her people to come vouch for you.
until she brutally murders you like she learned from before birth

i feel like that dogs tail could knock someone unconscious.
My old dog Toohey had a strong tail, and the ridgeback in him made it curve up. He would always whack my in the nuts with that thing. awesome dog. miss him so much.

2sMOm1Y.jpg

My old dog Toohey had a strong tail, and the ridgeback in him made it curve up. He would always whack my in the nuts with that thing. awesome dog. miss him so much.

2sMOm1Y.jpg
I have friends that have a great dane mix that had his full tail. That thing was like a whip. I got so many welts from it when I went to their house. He's always happy too so wagging it was inevitable. They finally had to have it clipped because he kept hurting people and breaking things in their house.