cat vs dog

If I had that on my gut .. I would be moaning and groaning like no ones business. Dodger, he acts ike it isn't even there. This cat either has the highest pain tolerance level in the world, or his nerves are damaged in that area.

He's great though .. doesn't even give me a hard time while I'm squirting the shit out of it (you have to put a lot of pressure behind it to make sure it gets it clean, since you can't actually touch it. Or .. I'm not going to actually touch it to be more clear lol). He just lays there and takes it like a man.

He's probably all happy because he gets to go to work with you. He won the kittah lotto.

Dogs > Cats, but here's my kitten Pickles (yes, really)

pcikles.jpg

Yeah, I know that.. but still lol. He hasn't acted "hurt" through this whole ordeal. He doesn't meow or resist or anything when I'm poking and prodding him.

I guess I'm just used to Smiley .. she's a big ole wimp. If she cuts her paw she holds it up and hobbles around like someone tried to chop it off :lol:.

Yeah, I know that.. but still lol. He hasn't acted "hurt" through this whole ordeal. He doesn't meow or resist or anything when I'm poking and prodding him.

I guess I'm just used to Smiley .. she's a big ole wimp. If she cuts her paw she holds it up and hobbles around like someone tried to chop it off :lol:.

haha I hear you there. Mine cries out in pain if the cat hisses at him.

Funny story:

Cat likes to lay in the spare chair, my 2nd shift employee's chair.

2nd shift employee comes in and cat loses chair. Employee trumps cat, work has to be done.

Cat gets put on my cardboard chair I made for design class. Cat does not like this chair.

Door to office is left open, cat dissapears. We search for cat.

2nd shift employee finds cat, in another office ... in a chair :lol:

cat reclaimed his chair

P4300002a.jpg

And here are a couple of Apollo .. I feel bad he's been getting left out here lately lol.

This is the look I get everyday when I come in toting Dodger.

P4300038a.jpg

Now, either he's eternally optimistic .. or he's snobby one .. I've yet to pin down an exact answer :lol:.

P4300041a.jpg

P4300044a.jpg

Aww kitties. They're so much happier outside. Yet it's so scary/sad if one of them gets kilted.

I'm torn on what's best for them. :hs:

One of our cats is happier inside, he kinda hugs the ground and refuses to move if he's outside.

We came home after a break-in attempt at an old house of ours to find the front door wide open. One cat was running around the yard, and the previously-mentioned scared one was sitting in the doorway waiting for us.

Our boys are just like that. Bane shoots for the door to get out when it's opened, and Steve runs the other way into the bedrooms.

Steve lately has been sucking his ass. I think he needs an anal thing done that gets the smelly out.

Girl, if I could capture his personality on tape I would. This cat is an absolute mess. lol (he's got moxy :lol: )

Mine can come in or out as they wish. If they want to go out, so be it. If they'd rather stay inthe garage .. so be that to.

I would prefer they not ever go outside, but if they want to I'm not gonna force them to stay in. I wouldn't like it if someone did it to me. I get ina car and risk dying eveyday, same with them and dogs. Doesn't make you any less mad when a dog gets your cat though .. same as a drunk/careless driver hitting your child in an accident.

Last edited:
He's doing much better thanks! The hole is almost closed up actually. MY friend brought me some medicine that helps remove dead tissue, and after 2 days of using it .. it started to close up. The hole is prolly 1/2 the size it was. :D