Cat Scratch Crazy

I bet her parents blame you since you're not rich like they is.

edit - feckin feebs

Pretty much. Thanks for the support guys. My wife just called me to bitch about work so that is a good sign. Anger can be a motivator too.

When I got home the rooster was standing on the front porch with all my cats. He took off running before I could catch him. So now the rooster has to out right mock me and the cats aren't even trying to help. I should leave some feed out for him soaked in melatonin and see him do a boneless chicken imitation.

At this point I refuse to give up. At the end of time it will be me and the cockroaches and I plan on relocating them.

Melatonin and Valerian Root are great over the counter supplements that are all natural that will help you sleep good.

The cat is pretty much fucked up for life now. The drugs wore off and he seems ok but he keeps running into the house and see us and freak and haul ass back out of the house. So I open the door and hide out of sight until he runs in to eat and then hide.

On a very very bad note the wife pretty much had a mental breakdown last night. I spent the night and the morning trying to pull her together to keep on going. She's just losing all hope and I can't force her to live her life. I had to restrain her from harming herself. I didn't even trust her to drive my son alone to school this morning. I called her parents this morning to explain I need their help in getting her help. I can't have her going to pieces around my son. They were pretty much indifferent. I tried to explain that their daughter was being crushed by depression and a few kind words of encouragement from them could really help her but they said they had plans to go out of town with some friends for the weekend so they didn't want to get involved. I asked them what are they doing to help their other daughter that just had a miscarriage and was bouncing from guys bed to beds and relapsing hard into drugs and no one besides me has even tried to locate in days. Once again they said she made her own decisions too.

They raised their daughters in a rich fairy tale world of nannies and maids and then threw them out in the harsh world with out ever preparing them for life and all 3 daughters have deep seated daddy and emotional issues and fear of abandonment. Her parents just don't see how any of this is their problem so I told them if I had another night like last night I was going to tie her to their front door steps and give them a call to come get her. If I see the other daughter I was going to do the same thing on sight.

My parents may have been from a blue collar background but they were always honest about life is hard and it's up to you to make the best of it that you could. I thank my parents for being the parents that they were.

Ugh that sucks. Its hard when you see someone hurting and can't fix them. Her parents won't have success either. Your lady will eventually get to the point where she realizes that her life could be better and will ask for help, hopefully.

Sorry that you are going through this and sorry about your kid going through this :(

The hardest part is seeing how she more often than not is the source of her own problems and knowing she has to realize that for herself. As much as it's hard to accept, we are more in control of our personal destiny than we like to admit sometimes.

The hardest part is seeing how she more often than not is the source of her own problems and knowing she has to realize that for herself. As much as it's hard to accept, we are more in control of our personal destiny than we like to admit sometimes.

It's easier to admit we have no choice, then when something goes wrong, we can always blame something else.

:heart: Sorry this is happening.

Melatonin and Valerian Root are great over the counter supplements that are all natural that will help you sleep good.

The cat is pretty much fucked up for life now. The drugs wore off and he seems ok but he keeps running into the house and see us and freak and haul ass back out of the house. So I open the door and hide out of sight until he runs in to eat and then hide.

On a very very bad note the wife pretty much had a mental breakdown last night. I spent the night and the morning trying to pull her together to keep on going. She's just losing all hope and I can't force her to live her life. I had to restrain her from harming herself. I didn't even trust her to drive my son alone to school this morning. I called her parents this morning to explain I need their help in getting her help. I can't have her going to pieces around my son. They were pretty much indifferent. I tried to explain that their daughter was being crushed by depression and a few kind words of encouragement from them could really help her but they said they had plans to go out of town with some friends for the weekend so they didn't want to get involved. I asked them what are they doing to help their other daughter that just had a miscarriage and was bouncing from guys bed to beds and relapsing hard into drugs and no one besides me has even tried to locate in days. Once again they said she made her own decisions too.

They raised their daughters in a rich fairy tale world of nannies and maids and then threw them out in the harsh world with out ever preparing them for life and all 3 daughters have deep seated daddy and emotional issues and fear of abandonment. Her parents just don't see how any of this is their problem so I told them if I had another night like last night I was going to tie her to their front door steps and give them a call to come get her. If I see the other daughter I was going to do the same thing on sight.

My parents may have been from a blue collar background but they were always honest about life is hard and it's up to you to make the best of it that you could. I thank my parents for being the parents that they were.

You're a bigger man than I would ever be... my patience runs thin. :hs:

Pretty much. Thanks for the support guys. My wife just called me to bitch about work so that is a good sign. Anger can be a motivator too.

When I got home the rooster was standing on the front porch with all my cats. He took off running before I could catch him. So now the rooster has to out right mock me and the cats aren't even trying to help. I should leave some feed out for him soaked in melatonin and see him do a boneless chicken imitation.

At this point I refuse to give up. At the end of time it will be me and the cockroaches and I plan on relocating them.

Oh. Ha. Ha. You're real funny, mister.

:lol:

Yikes, whatta mess. That really sucks, Brent. :heart:

SDJKGFSDJKHFGJKDFHGFSDHGJKHSDKGHSDGSDFGKLHDKGHSD

This is so fcking funny to me!!!

If I can play devils advocate here (and as an unrelated 3rd party), you're not helping her by "pulling her together". You're enabling her to continue down the same path.

If I can play devils advocate here (and as an unrelated 3rd party), you're not helping her by "pulling her together". You're enabling her to continue down the same path.

True. My enabling her for way too long out of misguided loyalty and love has just let her fuck up everything more. I talk about this stuff with you guys to get an outside view point. I value your opionions as semi-sane people. No not you kiki. ;)

But after a super long discussion last night where I convinced her that if she just gives up and does nothing life will just get worse, she got angry at me and sat up most of the night filling out job applications. I sat and refused to help her doctor the self inflicted cuts on her arms and explained that she may not approve of my methods but I wasn't the one hurting myself like an idiot. I got her focused on doing whatever she has to do to get a new life. I told her that if she thinks she can do better without me then I will do anything I can to make that happen, as long as she does her portion of the work. I refuse to do it for her and she can only share custody of my child if she can show that she is not a basket case and can provide a health sane environment for him. Either way is an improvement for me. I don't care if she likes me or hates me as long as she acts like an adult and does all of the shitty stuff we have to do like work, pay bills on time, and clean your house. I have 1 kid to raise not 2.

I'm an ends justifies the means person as long as innocent people doesn't get hurt most of the time.

Ya, fortunately or unfortunately, someone is always there to rescue her. It sucks that she's never been allowed to grow up. IMHO, its unlikely that she will ever change until someone DOESNT rescue her and she realizes that she can survive the cold, hard, boring monotony of life. Just like the rest of us...

I wish you good luck tho sir. :heart: