Cat flips out bites owner 20 times

Ryokurin

Erect Member
Oct 15, 2004
www.ryokurin.net
Marklar
₥0
http://www.ajc.com/news/content/shared-gen/ap/Feature_Stories/Cat_Rampage.html

HAILEY, Idaho — A house cat attacked its owner, sending her to the hospital by ambulance with more than 20 bite wounds.

The cat, a black and white domestic male, went on the rampage Wednesday when a neighbor showed up at the door with a different cat, mistakenly thinking it belonged to the woman.

"She went to the door, and her cat went berserk," Jeff Nevins, assistant fire chief for Wood River Fire and Rescue, told the Idaho Mountain Express.

The woman in her 60s was taken to St. Luke's Wood River Medical Center with what Nevins described as "pretty serious puncture wounds." Neither the hospital nor the fire department would provide any details to The Associated Press on Saturday, or say whether she has been released.

"I think the owner said she was going to take it to the shelter because that's not the first time she's been attacked," Nevins said.

I'm going to say its a Puerto Rican cat from its temper. From my experience that fits it nicely.

I had a Black & White male cat that was crazy like that. It attacked me twice before my dad kicked it across the yard. Tore my hand up once, then bit me in the face.

Looked like a cartoon when he kicked it. Punted it like a football over the ski boat, he hit the side of the house, and slid down .. shook his head and ran in the garage.

He was taken to a nice farm in the country shortly there after.

Last edited:
I had a Black & White male cat that was crazy like that. It attacked me twice before my dad kicked it across the yard. Tore my hand up once, then bit me in the face.

Looked like a cartoon when he kicked it. Punted it like a football over the ski boat, he hit the side of the house, and slid down .. shook his head and ran in the garage.

He was take to a nice farm in the country shortly there after.

That's horrible. :(

I would never condone such cruelty. That poor cat.

I didn't particularly care for it myself (I liked the cat) .. but my dad was furious .. as I sat in the house screaming and bleeding lol. I think I was 12 or so.

ANd by farm, I meant put to sleep .. he didn't kill it himself lol .. Jeeze :lol:

bwahaha

I just hotglued my sandal back together. *spins*

OMG hahahaha

I bet you look like Jesus

I've been almost inebriated since 6am *twirls*

Get it together, slut. We just did a deep cleaning of the purple room yesterday so it's ready to be defiled again by your one-man band.

I keep hoping that people will realize the inherent evil that exists in all cats and then allow the great hunt to begin.

My dad would shoot stray (and neighbors cats that weren't being taken care of) cats regularly when I was a kid but has gone soft in his old age and now just catches them and gives them to a neighbor to take care of.

My dad would shoot stray (and neighbors cats that weren't being taken care of) cats regularly when I was a kid but has gone soft in his old age and now just catches them and gives them to a neighbor to take care of.

Fortunately, I live in a neighborhood near a golf course that contains quite a few fox.

They keep the stray cats down.

Cats are pathetic creatures. People confuse a cat's desire to be scratched behind the ears as a sign of affection to the owner.... not so. The cat gets what it wants than goes off to be by itself.

A dog, on the other hand, is a pack animal and always there to be part of the family.

Cats suck.