Thread *casually looks around*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was thinking about going to the place my dad was employed at before he died. He was a legend at the time. But I feel like I want to be there. They have a facebook page. Just search for Hanson Silo, Lake Lillian MN.

"My father was Michael George Olson. Died 12/17/98. He was an augur welder For Hanson Silo since 1982. I only wish to know of the company's sucesses. And for a tour conducted by Greg Hanson and/or his son. Contact me at 320-444-8268 to schedule a meeting and/or tour of the facility. Or, if it is more convenient, my email address is emailaddresshere. I look forward to your corespondence. I am anxious to learn more of my fathers history."

"My father was Michael George Olson. Died 12/17/98. He was an augur welder For Hanson Silo since 1982. I only wish to know of the company's sucesses. And for a tour conducted by Greg Hanson and/or his son. Contact me at 320-444-8268 to schedule a meeting and/or tour of the facility. Or, if it is more convenient, my email address is emailaddresshere. I look forward to your corespondence. I am anxious to learn more of my fathers history."

Sounds too demanding

CREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPY

I would give you a tour of the security guards shack if i received something like that.

Seriously dude, i know you pretend to be socially inept and all, but your base concept and request would have been perfectly reasonable and probably granted if you wrote it differently. Written like that however, it comes off fucking weird, serial killery, and more weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.