Thread *casually looks around*

Status
Not open for further replies.
See. I go away for a day and there's like 20 more pages in this stupid thread that doesn't even mean anything. I cannot keep up. And here's WAW encouraging it all. Grrr...

I don't know this newest wave of new people. I wasn't even here. jerk.

See. I go away for a day and there's like 20 more pages in this stupid thread that doesn't even mean anything. I cannot keep up. And here's WAW encouraging it all. Grrr...

In all fairness this does add value to the complaints that we just keep reposting in the same threads over and over as opposed to creating new ones. Creates lots of pages to wade through.

jas, tell smizack to get his ass over here

I don't know this newest wave of new people. I wasn't even here. jerk.

I was mostly referring to the above post. Pppbbbbllll. You know I don't dislike you. I'm glad to see you around even. How's the butt? How's the work? Is it true they are keeping you away from us?

In all fairness this does add value to the complaints that we just keep reposting in the same threads over and over as opposed to creating new ones. Creates lots of pages to wade through.

Too true. I should stop complaining.

I can see why you would think this of me. All I've done since you've arrived is complain. I'm sorry. I've had a rough few weeks. I'll try to stop. To be fair though, it is you who are in my home, not the other way around.

awww, i wasnt really being mean, just internet mean. Not for serios.

*hugs* im sorry

I was mostly referring to the above post. Pppbbbbllll. You know I don't dislike you. I'm glad to see you around even. How's the butt? How's the work? Is it true they are keeping you away from us?

Too true. I should stop complaining.

both those guys have been members here for years already :p

work's being bitchy and micro managey all of a sudden. not amused. I made some inquiries about getting on the anthony bourdain show because he works for cnn now but he brought his whole staff along with him. I'm now in some preliminary negotiations with another department. we'll see.

intestines are fine. it's almost like it never happened.

how're you, dan and the kiddo?

both those guys have been members here for years already :p

work's being bitchy and micro managey all of a sudden. not amused. I made some inquiries about getting on the anthony bourdain show because he works for cnn now but he brought his whole staff along with him. I'm now in some preliminary negotiations with another department. we'll see.

intestines are fine. it's almost like it never happened.

how're you, dan and the kiddo?

Okay. We just moved and are trying to sort all our belongings out and incorporate them with his father's belongings (we live with him now too). It's definitely an adjustment but it will be good for Sam in the long run. Anthony Bourdain is awesome. I hope you get to work with him or at least meet him and go out for dinner with him or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.