Ontopic Castro the Cleveland Kidnapper Kill's Himself

There will be a lot of questions as to why he was only in protective custody and not on suicide watch. Something fishy going on here.

Why would he have been on suicide watch? There are a ton of people in PC for their protection. It doesn't mean they are suicidal.

Pic of the inside of his cell

A94asIx.jpg

Unless one of the victims had a relative on the inside to off this creep, there's no reason for anyone in the penal system to want to off this guy. I can see him killing himself. In fact, with how quickly everything was resolved, with how little he fought anything, even the rapid destruction of his home, I'll be willing to bet suicide was his plan A from the moment he was tagged. It wouldn't surprise me if this guy had considered it as part of his end game years ago when he realized the only way out of his situation was for someone to die.

He was a coward who preyed on defenseless young girls. Nothing about this guy suggests he had the balls to kill himself.

Unless one of the victims had a relative on the inside to off this creep, there's no reason for anyone in the penal system to want to off this guy. I can see him killing himself. In fact, with how quickly everything was resolved, with how little he fought anything, even the rapid destruction of his home, I'll be willing to bet suicide was his plan A from the moment he was tagged. It wouldn't surprise me if this guy had considered it as part of his end game years ago when he realized the only way out of his situation was for someone to die.
So there are no vigilante's in the penal system?