Ontopic Castro the Cleveland Kidnapper Kill's Himself

Was he in protective custody?

Because I was going to come in here and say that he was probably raped as child sex offenders usually get a dose of their own medicine in jail and he apparently couldn't handle it like his captors did. Pussy.

Was he in protective custody?

Because I was going to come in here and say that he was probably raped as child sex offenders usually get a dose of their own medicine in jail and he apparently couldn't handle it like his captors did. Pussy.

Yes he was totally in PC which makes this all that more interesting ...
Apparently they get checked on every 30min (or less) 24hrs a day.

He's saving us O.h.i.o. tax payers some money. Good riddance to the pos. I hope the press respects the privacy of the three women and doesn't start hounding them for statesments.

Did the guards give him his belt back? This is supposed to be impossible for someone in his situation. His family could sue for millions. The family also found out about it on the news. There's going to be trouble a'brewin.

Castro was in protective custody, not suicide watch. He still had access to regular bed sheets and blankets, shoe strings, belts, and so on. Protective custody it to protect inmates from other inmates, not from themselves. However he had been transferred to the prison he was at to under go mental evaluations. So I guess the question is if the prison system felt he needed to under go these psychological tests then shouldn't he have been on suicide watch as well?

Why :confused: Isn't justice in many states to just kill the person anyway

Correct and he even pled guilty to avoid the death penalty. I'm just saying in this situation I can see where they might feel he avoided everything. He really didn't have a trial since he pled out and then hanged himself in PC without really dealing with prison. I wasn't saying they should only feel justice if they were there killing him I was just stating how I could understand if they felt odd about it since he basically worked the system.

Correct and he even pled guilty to avoid the death penalty. I'm just saying in this situation I can see where they might feel he avoided everything. He really didn't have a trial since he pled out and then hanged himself in PC without really dealing with prison. I wasn't saying they should only feel justice if they were there killing him I was just stating how I could understand if they felt odd about it since he basically worked the system.

He took the easy way out.

He didn't kill himself. The whole thing is rotten to the core. He was too much of a pussy to do that.