Cassette Adapter Headaches

Sony cassette adapter acquired from Best Buy, combined with adapter from treonauts, works like a charm.

I think the problem the whole time was just crappy cassette adapters. Now time to find a deal on a 2-4GB SD card.

The treo takes a regular size SD card instead of the micro. Best-Buy had a bargain bin of San-Disk 2GB SD cards yesterday, I am thinking about going to see what they cost.

ah, missed the lack of micro...still might be worth it to get micro and use the fullsize adapter if you foresee needing micro in the near future

The treo takes a regular size SD card instead of the micro. Best-Buy had a bargain bin of San-Disk 2GB SD cards yesterday, I am thinking about going to see what they cost.
my 750 takes micro, and can't use anything larger than 2gb. Might take that into consideration of you're thinking of upgrading in the future. I have a 2gb SD card from my treo 600 that I can't use in my phone anymore.

my 750 takes micro, and can't use anything larger than 2gb. Might take that into consideration of you're thinking of upgrading in the future. I have a 2gb SD card from my treo 600 that I can't use in my phone anymore.

I'm using the 700wx. I'm stuck with it for another year and a half. I snagged a 2GB standard SD card off of newegg for $21, should arrive by Wednesday. That's plenty of space to keep my music and pictures.

Now I'll have some decent music to listen to on the Trek from SAV to Charlotte and Atlanta. Middle GA and South Carolina have very little to pick from on the FM radio unless you like the good ol' boy style of music.