Hawt Cars

my buddy had a porsche 911 carrera, for some reason the guage custer broke or cracked or didnt work or something.

3g's to replace it after the new console was shipped in from germany. covered under warranty, but it was an eye opener for him... he got rid of it first chance he had. he was already working a part time job just to make the car payments.

think he went back to a g35 after that. (this was circa.. 2003 maybe)

my buddy had a porsche 911 carrera, for some reason the guage custer broke or cracked or didnt work or something.

3g's to replace it after the new console was shipped in from germany. covered under warranty, but it was an eye opener for him... he got rid of it first chance he had. he was already working a part time job just to make the car payments.

think he went back to a g35 after that. (this was circa.. 2003 maybe)
Yeah, and dealer work on those is pricey too I understand.

I used to seriously desire classic exotics, but bikes are much easier to work on myself.

What out come are you expecting? E36 weight nothing. Then he tosses a V10 in the mix.
This is how you have fun in a Porsche
4445845899_fb0d59e89f_b.jpg

4445858879_2bba4fbab2_b.jpg

4445851989_087549ecea_b.jpg

I was going to post this in the accident thread, but there was just too much Bob Vila in there. And I gotta say, my pride of ownership totally went up after getting it painted. I love this car. Could use new wheels though.
DSC02192.jpg

DSC02193.jpg