Carrying a gun is an entirely civilized act

cause then i'd rape on selling black market homemade guns. they made the fucking things hundreds of years ago, you think i can't make one with materials bought at home depot? :tard:
Junkyard, actually. It's not really hard to make muskets.

aDSC07931.jpg

If this place was ever taken siege by rock band terrorists, I would be the inconspicuous ass kicker.

I just pictured a bunch of violent maniacs pressing colorful buttons on plastic guitars while people ran screaming and ducking for cover.

That was AWESOME.

guns are easy to use you dont need a bunch of training
you just point the noisy end at what you want to die and press the button
Plus if you watch a bunch of tv they show you how to do it all the time

Counter-Strike has made me well versed in the firing of pistols, sub-machine guns, Machine gune, Assault Rifles, and Sniper Rifles. I can also kill a man with a flash bang.

What do you think of the Steyr? I've handled a few, never shot one.

i've actually only shot it once and it jammed far too much but i might have been limp wristing it, i hadn't shot in years, other than that it seemed wonderfull, but if the gun was causing the problem not me i'm getting the fuck rid of it and getting an hk

I have a watch that keeps me invisible as long as I stand perfectly still. I can also take the appearance of anyone around me. I use these skills to sneak up and stab people in the back with a butterfly knife.

Last edited:
i've actually only shot it once and it jammed far too much but i might have been limp wristing it, i hadn't shot in years, other than that it seemed wonderfull, but if the gun was causing the problem not me i'm getting the fuck rid of it and getting an hk

Prepare to pay a lot and get a little.

Prepare to pay a lot and get a little.

A fella we went shooting with recently, an ex Australia commando, bought a HK Compact. He couldn't group better than 10" at 10 yards. With the glock a Sig of the same caliber he was grouping around 5". Not impressive.