Carrying a gun is an entirely civilized act

Granted in your situation you don't have this option at this time, but as a gun owner you shouldn't live there, much less pay taxes there.
Not having the ability to conceal a weapon is means for you to boycott paying taxes? Just curious.

Not having the ability to conceal a weapon is means for you to boycott paying taxes? Just curious.

Yes.

Would you pay taxes in a state that was slowly eroding your rights to be gay and live with Chim? You're effectively funding the people who want to remove your rights.

Granted in your situation you don't have this option at this time, but as a gun owner you shouldn't live there, much less pay taxes there.

I live where the Marine Corps tells me to live.

Besides, the only way to change the laws for the better is for principled people to stick around through the hard times and fight for their rights. Giving up and jumping ship is selfish.

Yes.

Would you pay taxes in a state that was slowly eroding your rights to be gay and live with Chim? You're effectively funding the people who want to remove your rights.
Yes I would. And I have been. But my course of action is to move away. It's not a place I can call home if people actively taunt you and remove you sense of being.

I live where the Marine Corps tells me to live.

Besides, the only way to change the laws for the better is for principled people to stick around through the hard times and fight for their rights. Giving up and jumping ship is selfish.

Vote with your wallet.

Yes I would. And I have been. But my course of action is to move away. It's not a place I can call home if people actively taunt you and remove you sense of being.

Well...ok then.

If one is living in a civilized society, the only reason for a gun is for the ego boost of having power, or target practice. How proud and full of themselves in that picture that semp posted do you think those people are? How useful was it to have a gun at easy grasp in the middle of San Diego? It is just a show. An ego-boost self-confidence feasting show.

Is your argument confined to the present day, or do you think people in the Old West were pussies?

Is your argument confined to the present day, or do you think people in the Old West were pussies?

Sometimes pussy, sometimes necessity. The over-elaborate holsters + incredibly large and ornate belts and flashy barrels and handles lent themselves for the former. The wilderness and sport to the latter. The vigilante justice and crime was just weak pussy actions.

if they could some how eliminate every gun in the US, i'd be all for it.

cause then i'd rape on selling black market homemade guns. they made the fucking things hundreds of years ago, you think i can't make one with materials bought at home depot? :tard:

i'd be the sole person in the US with guns and i'd rule all. it'd be like having the only tank during the civil war.

Interesting outlook on it.

Trickle down effect would apply that theory to every martial individual from now back through the dawn of man. Knights, samurai, tribal warriors, everyone.

I got a free video in the mail about Crimson Trace Laser grips and now I want one. Apparently their marketing ploy worked.

We have a gun we use when training people that has a laser grip. Personally I don't like them at all, and see no use for them but they are kinda good for helping with dominant eye problems.

They are good for immediate target acquisition at short to medium range. I like them, but actually find them more distracting than anything.

Sorry if I sound like an egomaniac.

Why do you train for that? Is it a requirement for all embassy staff or just the scary looking ones?

Also, that's cool. I keep meaning to take a dick-embiggening class but never get around to it.

I train because I want to be good at it. If the time ever comes for me to have to use my weapon, I want to know that I'm going to do the right thing, and do it well.

guns are easy to use you dont need a bunch of training
you just point the noisy end at what you want to die and press the button
Plus if you watch a bunch of tv they show you how to do it all the time

Oh, you do it for personal reasons. I thought maybe they wanted their IT admin to be like Steven Segal the ninja chef.

guns are easy to use you dont need a bunch of training
you just point the noisy end at what you want to die and press the button
Plus if you watch a bunch of tv they show you how to do it all the time

personally i used the murder simulators doom and quake to learn how to kill