Carmena Burana, Atlanta ballet, stuff.

taeric

Flaccid Member
May 6, 2005
Marklar
₥0
So... I was thinking about seeing Carmena Burana this month by the Atlanta Ballet group. It is at the Fox and tickets run from 10 to 76. Any suggestions on which tickets are worth the cost? Anyone here interested in seeing it?

b_sinning said:
I'd love to see Carmena Burana. When is it playing?

It is the 28th to the 30th. I'm not sure if any shows have sold out yet.

And I would assume that 76 is front row. I am not too familiar with seating at the Fox, though.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Are the $76 tickets 'front row'?

That's cheaper than a typical Boston show, I've found my favorite seats are actually the 'obstructed view' proscenium box seats that sometimes sell for quite a bit less than other seats, despite the fact that it's more private
Yeah, go to ATL to see it Chikken! :fly:

fly said:
Yeah, go to ATL to see it Chikken! :fly:
SURE THING BUDDY!

*goes to make plane reservations*

:happy:

Hahahahahaha, not really :(

So my wife still talks occasionally to one of 'their' friends, who happened to go to their kids 1st birthday party (Now, these people did nothing but bitch about this chick when we still talked to them) and she asked 'them' if they still talked to us :p apparantly, they never told any of their other friends what happened, and I know I've been edited out of all the photos :fly:

ChikkenNoodul said:
So my wife still talks occasionally to one of 'their' friends, who happened to go to their kids 1st birthday party (Now, these people did nothing but bitch about this chick when we still talked to them) and she asked 'them' if they still talked to us :p apparantly, they never told any of their other friends what happened, and I know I've been edited out of all the photos :fly:

So.... is this a backstory I even want to hear?

i would love to go on the 30th, if that's ok...i can't do the $76, though...so let me know what you are planning to do. don't let me stop you from the $76 if that's what you want to do!

I haven't really put too much thought into it, yet. I would just as soon not spend 76, but if I was going alone, that is what I would do.

Who all here would be interested? And what day?

If you're interested, just go. I don't know as that any of us would be going because it is culture. Hell, I didn't even spell it right. :)