Careers and degree plans

Who said anything about me trying to be phonetically correct? That's all you grammar nazi's problem :lol: .. .you fail to realize I am from the south .. we speak softly and omit letters :p.

I can help I'm not a hard ass speaking northerner .. ok. :p

Do they have degrees for aspiring dancers?

actually yeah :) you can get all levels of degrees in dance with specializations in various styles, production, management and coreography (you'll spend months tearing your hair out trying to learn the nuances of labanotation)

edit: this is nine counts of movement in labannotation. it's a fairly simple sequence yet still confuses the hell out of me

firstreading.gif

Last edited:
How many of you are doing something close to what you went to school for? Do you enjoy it? Have you ever thought about doing something else? Are you currently pursuing something else? Do you ever wake up and stare at the ceiling and laugh at how little motivation you have?

I won't go into all the gory details of my educational mistakes that have left with me without a degree desperately trying to shove two years worth of school into about six months to meet an enlistment contract but suffice it to say I haven't done shit. :fly:

Honestly I don't know what I want to do. I know I want at least a master's by the time I'm 30 but with the exception of flying for the usmc or law enforcement I can't really imagine putting a degree in any of these desired fields (math, aero. eng, psych or linguistics) to use. I just want to learn this stuff because it's fascinating. I'd like to study all of them, perhaps one day move on to arab studies or constitutional law or forensic anthropology.

yeah I'm torn. assuming I can afford it I plan to be in school at least part time for a very long time :o

Last edited: