[Contest] Cards Against Humanity giveaway

Post Cereal has a plant in my town. Yes, occasionally, when the wind is blowing in the right direction you can drive by and smell breakfast.
We had a wonder bread bakery that smelled delicious as you drove by. Not sure what's in it now but I can still smell bread being made certain times of the day as I drive.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
I learned yesterday that the sock factory in my hometown now produces some of the best socks in the world.

We have a pasta factory, I don't know what their pasta tastes like though. We also have a pretzel factory down the street.

Why are they some of the best socks in the world?

lifetime warranty, replacement no questions asked, and just dont wear out on top of that.

Some guy hiked through the argentinean mountains in just socks, and one pair didnt even wear out.

lifetime warranty, replacement no questions asked, and just dont wear out on top of that.

Some guy hiked through the argentinean mountains in just socks, and one pair didnt even wear out.
I need some of these socks for my husband.

I learned yesterday that the sock factory in my hometown now produces some of the best socks in the world.
Really? details. I need some of these socks.

I'm a MacGregor Happyfoot fan. Part of that comes from them being one of the few companies that make socks that fit a size 13 foot, plus they're damn comfortable. Unfortunately they cost a lot and don't last as long as I'd hope for what I pay.

Sounds like BS but google says otherwise.

Will purchase test pair

Those are some crazy strong socks!

Can you just like

give me one

bc I have only one expansion pack

and I put my dick in your butt when no one else will?