Cardio and how much it sucks

I just found out (according to my health cares webpage) that it would tae about 854 min of sex for me to lose one pound. I think you should incorporate it intto your weekly workout routine.

Lately my cardio has consisted of chipping away ice with a folding shovel to make a parking spot for the bike, when I'm actually going to the gym the only thing I can stick to is running on the treadmill.

Them elliptical things hurt my knees.

the elipticals are supposed to be better than treadmills becasue they don't compress and jarr the knees....at least that's what my old trainer told me. :confused:

Music is the best way to get through cardio....loud music in your ipod! By making a playlist with all upbeat workout songs then you can start away. Just make sure you change the playlist every once and awhile.

i've got my first weight training class tomorrow and i'm really excited because I'll be able to diversify my workout a bit. Diversity is also super key to being interested.

Get a used treadmill if you can't afford a new one. Look in you're local tell-n-sale, newspaper, ebay etc. Most people buy them in January/late December and stop using them by February. With a little looking you can get one used less than 5 times for 1/4 the price of a new one.