Cardio and how much it sucks

Nobody has said jump rope yet? What is wrong with you people.

Jump rope.

Running is still the best time/workout thing around. If it gets boring fill a backpack with sand and run with it.

There are also a ton of suicide variations:

Sprint 200 yards/do 20 pushups/Run 200/ do 20 pushups/repeat
Swim 1 lap/do 20 pushups/repeat
Skate from the red line to the blue line back to the red line then to the centerline then back to the red line then to the far red line. Repeat going the other way.

swimming>>>>>running

I loathe running, but the elliptical has been a godsend. I don't wish to get eaten alive by citing this but as far as I know about 10 minutes on an elliptical is like 5 or less running. I'm on the elliptical for about 30-60 minutes on a relatively high setting, it tones the glutes and upper legs in addition to giving a fairly decent cardio workout.

I'm ADD when it comes to exercise so i always have a pretty good playlist to keep me moving/semi-dancing while I exercise. I've figured out a decent system and have never been more consistent in my gym attendance, so something must be working :D Good luck.

I do the elliptical as well; I try to keep my reps at a minimum of 160 strides a minute and I do it for at least an 45 minutes every other day. As a result I end up burning almost 800 calories if I did it for at least 55 minutes. I Do this almost every other day.

As far as how i keep motivated, I just operate like that. I use an mp3 player and theres a TV in the room but usually its off. I may have a few thoughts of quitting after 25-30 minutes but usually I can make myself stick it out.

Well - I went to the gym instead of the Trail because it was dark when I left work. I did the stair master for 20 minutes, stationary bike 12, elliptical 15 and treadmill 15 all at a heatr rate <152. It kicked my ass. After that I had a full evening of house cleaning. 60+ minutes of cardio FTW!

Maybe I'll stick one up there of Jenna Jamison next. I think she is Shawn's fav.

I'd suggest putting up an old picture of her and not a current one.

26245e8358d6adad.jpg

the trick is dose up on some xenadrine efx, and ephedra. then go work out, you burn carlories like a mad man!

i need to start working out again. im gonna start looking like brad soon!
that will be rough.

and btw, when i started working out i got addicted, if i didnt work out for a day it killed me!

me, my muscle milk, and my weight bench, thats was my love triangle.