card games

solitaire
rummy (been a long time since I last played, have forgotten most of it)
asshole (same as above)
bullshit
sort of understand texas hold 'em
go fish :fly:
War!

I used to play Rummy with my classmates in 7th and 8th grade during lunch. Just four of us. When we had a lot of extra time, we combined two deck of cards and wow, whorejob to shuffle, but made for an extra long Rummy game. I never liked Gin Rummy.

You guys, meaning really just dharma and thorn, are disgusting.

Whipped cream and chocolate syrup, that's what you lick off each other.

And no, knitting is not foreplay.

We shall rise up as Mayo hating killers

i don't like chocolate, and mixing sweet on a salty body makes me gag. if i'm going to lick anything off of anyone, it'll be something that doesn't mind a little salt. or it should be alcohol. if i'm licking alcohol off of someone, then i've probably already had somealot and i won't be bothered by licking someone. *shudders*

dharma. dhhhhhaaaaaarrrrrmmmaaa...i did some PURL STITCHES last night. PPUUUUUUUURRRRLLLLL. you know you like it.

i don't like chocolate, and mixing sweet on a salty body makes me gag. if i'm going to lick anything off of anyone, it'll be something that doesn't mind a little salt. or it should be alcohol. if i'm licking alcohol off of someone, then i've probably already had somealot and i won't be bothered by licking someone. *shudders*

dharma. dhhhhhaaaaaarrrrrmmmaaa...i did some PURL STITCHES last night. PPUUUUUUUURRRRLLLLL. you know you like it.

oh baby thats hot.