Car Trouble Contest

Dunno why the lights went out, but the other symptoms sound like the transmission took a shit.

edit - or some wierd shit in the computer. I didnt even think about that. They can do all kinds of fucked up shit to a vehicle when they go south.

What can you do with a 2wd Auto S-10? I mean... You probably cant even carry a fat chick in it without having it break down.

Honestly it could really be anything but I am almost positive you need to clean your glove box filter. Either that or check your exhaust bearings or sometimes bumper stickers can be the utimate problem with chevy's.

April23 said:
You have long hair and read law books, you aren't allowed to talk cars with us.
Pfft, I have many talents. The only thing I cant do is chemistry or applied science.

What the hell do you think pulls around the 3 ton generator? Oh, a 6x6 truck that was also .mil scrap.

Also you didnt really give us enough info.
How was the engine running when all this went on? Would it re-start after you shut it off? Did you give the thai lady the "three-eyed turtle"?

I had a similar problem when I blew a head gasket. I guess it leaked oil into my transmission and it was making that whining sound when I excellerated at first but then it seemed like my transmission start slipping. Then it got really bad and I couldnt drive it without hard shifting, then it got worse all within about 20 minutes and I made it to my benz guy. So I am going to have to say Oil in the Transmission FTW

EDIT - It looked like chocolate milk coming out of my transmission /fatjoke

FlamingGloryHole said:
Pfft, I'll take my trucks and go home then :mad:

Edit: I have many talents. The only thing I cant do is chemistry or applied science.

What the hell do you think pulls around the 3 ton generator? Oh, a 6x6 truck that was also .mil scrap.

I don't know about the 3 ton generator so what the hell are you talking about?