Ontopic Cancelled TV shows (2010-2011)

I haven't heard of 90% of those shows. I didn't even know that Smallville was still on.

I did watch Medium and that finale was painful. I still have flashback and start tearing up. Fuck you CBS for speaking to my heart.

Does that chick leaving Perfect Couples mean that the waitress will be back on Sunny?

Perfect couples was too scripted to be funny. Yiou could tell they were actors that practices the scenes tons of times to move through things fast. They weren't the character. AL Bundy was Al Bundy and not Ed ONeal.

Medium was sad.

I haven't heard of 90% of those shows. I didn't even know that Smallville was still on.

I did watch Medium and that finale was painful. I still have flashback and start tearing up. Fuck you CBS for speaking to my heart.

Does that chick leaving Perfect Couples mean that the waitress will be back on Sunny?

you know the waitress is charlie's irl wife?

finally looked through the list and hadn't even heard the name of 95% of them. the networks should be scared by that. they're only recruiting shows that are pure schlock. not a good business model for any industry that relies on advert dollars. same goes for our networks. we passed on the walking dead I know for a fact.

In the series finale, Allison receives a phone call from Joe in the midst of a plane crash that leaves no survivors. The episode cuts to seven years later, at which time Allison is an attorney building a case against a Mexican drug dealer. Allison and Marie, now a teenager, live alone. Marie cannot forgive her father for never visiting them as a ghost, something that has plagued Allison all these years. Through her dreams, Allison sees that Joe never died, but washed up on the coast of Mexico with amnesia. A crooked cop had concealed Joe's past and was using him as an unsuspecting drug mule to transport narcotics. Against Devalos' orders, Allison strikes a deal with the drug dealer to learn Joe's location. The two are reunited, but at this point Allison wakes up in the present to see Joe's ghost. He informs her that his plane's engine failed after it departed Hawaii and that no one survived the crash. Joe sent Allison a dream of her life seven years in the future to show her that she could live an enriching, independent life. However, Allison's love for Joe overpowered the original vision and crafted an alternate reality in which she found Joe alive. Joe's ghost leaves as Allison cries, unable to accept her husband's death. The episode cuts to 41 years later, showcasing photos of the life that Allison has had. As Allison listens to a voice mail from her great-granddaughter, she slumps in her chair. In death, she is reunited with Joe, who has waited for her, and they kiss.

That sounds amazingly retarded.

Perfect couples was too scripted to be funny. Yiou could tell they were actors that practices the scenes tons of times to move through things fast. They weren't the character. AL Bundy was Al Bundy and not Ed ONeal.

Medium was sad.

Are you thinking of Modern Family instead? That's the one with Ed O'Neal and Sofia Verguerra.

Are you thinking of Modern Family instead? That's the one with Ed O'Neal and Sofia Verguerra.

I was just listening a character that seemed more like a character than just an actor playing a character.

Modern family is pretty funny. I'd give up Chicken's nut for a night with Sofia Verguerra.

I was just listening a character that seemed more like a character than just an actor playing a character.

Modern family is pretty funny. I'd give up Chicken's nut for a night with Sofia Verguerra.

I'm sure once she took her top off it wouldn't look as nice.