Thread Canada

Petunia

COVID POSITIVE FOREVER
Nov 16, 2010
Currently Locked up: esposa
Marklar
₥33,683
Tre since you and I are the only ones here cuz its a regular normal day here, i dedicated this here thrad to us and all things canadian!! like bacon + syrup and better beer. :nevx3:

LOL_016653_2544855.jpg

Ever had a beavertail?

POUTINE MOTHEREFUCKERS

Poutine made me sick when I was up there. Could have been because of where I had it, too.

I quite like Canada. Ottawa was a blast and Montreal wasn't bad, from what I saw. I was sick most of the time I was in Montreal.

oh man, Montreal strippers :drool:
I've been to Montreal multiple times but never set foot in a strip club. You can't walk 10 feet in Montreal at night without being hounded by guys passing out flyers for strip joints "with the best women", which makes me not want to go to them.

It's all about the food in Montreal... Schwartz's, Le Gourmet Burger, various poutine spots, a piri piri resturant I found one day walking around, a breakfast diner I found that made their own sausages... there's no better city to get fat in.

If you're going to Montreal for food, you have to go to Joe Beef and Au Pied de Cochon

Outport newfoundland will always be my favorite place on earth. There's no better scenery or people.