Can you see the bad man?

Yea .. I don't even know what to say to this, except I'm dissapointed in the way some people think these days.

It's impossible to understand unless you have kids, in my opinion. Which people who don't have kids hate to hear, because they think you're implying some kind of elite club status and that you are are better than them in some way.

The bond between a parent and a child and the emotions involved are not the same as a partnership bond or merely applying elementary human solidarity or empathy to situations and people. It's more complex and profound than that. I like to think that parents think about things differently, though of course that doesn't explain the amount of shitty parents out there. Instead of being disappointed, just shrug it off.

It's impossible to understand unless you have kids, in my opinion. Which people who don't have kids hate to hear, because they think you're implying some kind of elite club status and that you are are better than them in some way.

Not me, I say I am glad I dont have to understand :fly:

JK :D I just could never see myself as a father or positive role model, I enjoy the party life to much.

Yea .. I don't even know what to say to this, except I'm dissapointed in the way some people think these days.

Well Ms. High and Mighty, the way I see it there are two paths one can take after being buttfucked for years.

a) Cry, while setting yourself up for failure, then blaming the abuse as a cause. Rinse and repeat.
fake edit: Then when you're old enough, rape kids yourself.

b) Man up, get help, and get over the shit. Its not as impossible as the people in group A would make you think.

Most people fall into column b, I'm sorry you don't.

Well Ms. High and Mighty, the way I see it there are two paths one can take after being buttfucked for years.

a) Cry, while setting yourself up for failure, then blaming the abuse as a cause. Rinse and repeat.

b) Man up, get help, and get over the shit. Its not as impossible as the people in group A would make you think.

c) Walk it off

Maybe they should rub some dirt in/on all the animals people choose to abuse and neglect too? Since it's not a big deal for it to happen. Instead of getting mad and wanting the animal abuser thrown under a moving bus.

Children and animals are along the same lines .. neither can fully protect themselves from what happens to them. They depend on adults to take care of them .. and when they don't .. the adult needs to be punished.

I guess Michael Vick should just serve his time and go right back to life as usual, right? He's gonn serve his time for society.

And then everyone should just "get over it" "shake it off" and "leave him alone about it".

You obviously dont know anyone whos ever had that happen to them. They don't usually do either of those things. It's a small percentage of people that turn into abusers themselves. Most of them don't make it that far in life.

They usually blame themselves for it happening .. they think thay caused it for whatever reason .. and they beat themselves up for years about it. That's why many don't even report it .. because they think it was somehow their fault that it happened. Quite often these people end up going so far into depression from blaming themselves for it happening .. that they end up dead because of it.

Children are easy to manipulate .. their minds don't work like adults do. They don't comprehend why the situation is happening. You take away the time they deserve/need to grow up .. it does things to their minds that aren't normal.

Maybe they should rub some dirt in/on all the animals people choose to abuse and neglect too? Since it's not a big deal for it to happen. Instead of getting mad and wanting the animal abuser thrown under a moving bus.

Children and animals are along the same lines .. neither can fully protect themselves from what happens to them. They depend on adults to take care of them .. and when they don't .. the adult needs to be punished.

I dissagree with this. animals have fangs and claws and are quite capable of taking care of themselves. children are not.
a child is not the equal of a dog or cat and should never be thought of as such.