Can you see the bad man?

b_sinning

Erect Member
Nov 22, 2004
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥10
I saw this earlier and thought it would interest you guys. There is a website named thevision2020 ( http://locator.thevision2020.com/ ) that shows you the sexual offenders in your area on a Microsoft Virtual map. So satellite views of how close you live to the sickos.

It turns out that one of the people in my neighborhood that I've seen before is a child molester and a few houses down is a statutory rapist. I guess it's a good thing that I was already planning to move.

omg i so live in perve town
good thing my lease is up in november i am so moving out of there
thanks never really paid any attention to stuff like this but now that my son is starting school and might have to walk home or take the bus MAN thanks for the info

Ahh poop it doesn't describe what exactly they did. On the Hillsborough county website it does... which is pretty entertaining.

9 within a 5 mile radius including a 70 year old lady :barf:

edit: she was born in '65 but just looks old as hell :wtf:

Last edited:
so from this I can gather that all sex offenders are orange skinned and don a green hard hat and a handlebar mustache.

Fortunately I live within 2 daycare centers (well just a couple of Moms who decided to run a daycare out of their house) and in the great state of Maine, anyone convicted of a sexual offense cannot live within 2 miles of a daycare center. The law still applies if the daycare center shuts down (which one did up the road from me).

However, the last time I checked there were 300 some odd registered sex offenders living within 15 mi radius of my house. Way to go.....

I also agree that the law needs to be changed so that someone who has consensual sex with a minor (girl = 16 and guy=20+). To me those aren't true sexual offenders. What should happen is to classify the danger that this sexual offender poses, in some type of class or number, based upon psychiatric evaluations, previous convictions and nature of those crimes, and how many times they've missed out on scheduled appointments/surprise inspections by their parole officer.

edit: Another gripe I have with these states who list sexual offenders on a web site (such as Maine) is that often times the crime is not listed or very vague. For instance, check out this winner. 6 time winner too. I'd say he's probably a high risk. But I have no way to know as the law is extremely vague. Says between age 3 and 14.

edit2: The site in the OP post only lists the locations of less than 10 people, yet my state's website lists over 100. So I'll go with my state's web site as it is more frequently updated.

Last edited: