NSFW Can you quack?

gee

Finally a new goddamn title
Sep 29, 2012
Halifax
Marklar
₥35,528
Finally got the house to myself for a moment while the missus takes the dog for a walk :) As promised, here's my heartfelt acoustic casey casum long distance dedication cover of Quack like a Duck.

Recorded in one take, there's a few fuckups in there but whatever. Enjoy.

Now it's someone else's turn to pick up an instrument and make an ass of themselves.

Finally got the house to myself for a moment while the missus takes the dog for a walk :) As promised, here's my heartfelt acoustic casey casum long distance dedication cover of Quack like a Duck.

Now it's someone else's turn to pick up an instrument and make an ass of themselves.

I <3 U.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi

:lol:
BEST SONG EVER

• Gravy

Fucking amazing :lol:

• Gravy
Oh jesus, last thing I need is that thing propagating the internet, and a bunch of SJWs missing the joke and declaring war on me.

Maybe I should haul the thing down and put it up under a pseudonym.

• Gravy
Though taking the lyrics literally, the singer could be a woman, the fucker/sucker/shitter could be a guy, and "it"/"the thing" could be any convenient, appropriately-sized object that's around. The only gender given is that of the girlfriend, but that could just be the gender that they chose to be on that particular day.

It's assumed that all parties taking part in the act are consenting.

• Gravy

HappygoluckyMatureIguana-size_restricted.gif

• Gravy
Reactions: gee and adi
Oh jesus, last thing I need is that thing propagating the internet, and a bunch of SJWs missing the joke and declaring war on me.

Maybe I should haul the thing down and put it up under a pseudonym.

You mean Gee isn't your real name?