Can we invite anyone?

dreamwalker said:
Not *all* talk, it just hasn't been worth my while to carry out any of those threats...

...yet :shifty:

*Yawn*

You're so cute when you try to insinuate.

Mondoz said:
Check the top of his head.
wtf man :mad:

dw, my point would be that your bluff has been called... therefore we must settle this with hardcore sex. cameras are optional.

shockthemonkey said:
wtf man :mad:

dw, my point would be that your bluff has been called... therefore we must settle this with hardcore sex. cameras are optional.

:lol:

dreamwalker said:
Is he the only one making those decisions? I thought theac was making some of them, but maybe I'm wrong.

Anyway, I don't think he's letting *everyone* in.
theacoustician said:
Dont' blame me, blame fly. I'm trying to watch who we let in. He seemed to be approving every last person.

elpmis said:
took awhile, why so stubborn?

Because in the shuffle of trying to get some stuff done here in the office I missed part of what was going on, not the first time and I'm sure won't be the last :o

Have mercy on me, I've been here, there, and everywhere today :(

dreamwalker said:
Because in the shuffle of trying to get some stuff done here in the office I missed part of what was going on, not the first time and I'm sure won't be the last :o

*wakes up*

Everywhere? I thought I felt something happening in my pants earlier.

dreamwalker said:

mercy granted