Can we invite anyone?

elpmis said:
invites are screened by fly, but lately that fucker has been letting everyone in

Um, I wouldn't be too sure of that, just because they are listed as members doesn't mean they are all activated and able to participate.

Fat Burger said:
I'm rather curious about this as well, I thought it was supposed to be open to anyone :confused:

Registration is open to anyone, isn't it? Who is making the decision which ones to activate or not?

dreamwalker said:
Registration is open to anyone, isn't it? Who is making the decision which ones to activate or not?
The Proving Grounds are there to help sort through people and figure out who should be let in. From what I understood, they were going to be skipped for the first round of direct referrals, in order to allow enough new members in, then they'd be set in place.
I could be completely wrong, though.

Fat Burger said:
The Proving Grounds are there to help sort through people and figure out who should be let in. From what I understood, they were going to be skipped for the first round of direct referrals, in order to allow enough new members in, then they'd be set in place.
I could be completely wrong, though.

I dunno how that was supposed to work.

At any rate, not all of those listed as "Currently active users" have been activated. I discovered that by accident :o

Findakáno said:
Mine to.

Most of the non tards that I can think of don't hang out much in the tard part of the forum

Most of those I was interested in seeing here have registered and been approved, just a few more to go :cool:

BigDov said:
There's that and the fact that they'd probably invite other tards..... ugh

Yeah :(