can someone explain this to me?

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
^_^
Marklar
₥5
So I was doing my usual stalking of theac, you know, heatware.com, [h]ard|forum, misticriver, sprintusers.com; anyways, I found this

whatwhatwhat.JPG

WHAT WHAT WHAT?

Galen said:
What's behind Door #2.
Clicking the link would most likely answer your question you know.
notice how the link is purple? I did click on it

I think you missed the joke

Drool-Boy said:
what the hell is sinnersaint.net anyways?
sounds kinky
exactly

if you go to sinnersaint.net and hover over the "questions" link what do you see?

a b_sinning email address :eek:

It was an old poll from over a year plus at genmay. There was a thread about you spamming like crazy. If I remember right everyone decided that you were a smileynev in training.

elpmis said:
So I was doing my usual stalking of theac, you know, heatware.com, [h]ard|forum, misticriver, sprintusers.com; anyways, I found this

whatwhatwhat.JPG

WHAT WHAT WHAT?
Why the hell are you stalking me? I'm not rich and I have a tiny wang.

The poll and everything associated to it are gone. I dumped that interface and haven't gottne around to putting anything new there yet. I did get a guy to design me lots of custom graphics I need to start using. May do that in a few minutes.

b_sinning said:
The poll and everything associated to it are gone. I dumped that interface and haven't gottne around to putting anything new there yet. I did get a guy to design me lots of custom graphics I need to start using. May do that in a few minutes.

I remember your site opened right when we were in the middle of all our work for the GayMen front page, we were all pissed off :p

I started it before I even knew you guys were working on a frontpage. I stopped messing with it because you guys were going to do the front page. I was averaging around thousand hits per day for a good while.

theacoustician said:
Doesn't answer the first part. Might explain the second part though.

True. Could just be one of those random weird acts of elpmis though. Or maybe he aspires to be like you and is picking up little bits and pieces here and there......

I'm going to kill you and wear your skin, thus taking over your life.

edit: oops, sorry for the :repost: didn't see chikken's post :fly: