Can anyone find the lyrics to Brian's Song?

strawberry love

Sex sent me to the ER
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥2,672
It's by John Tesh...and I've heard it a couple times in the radio. It's such an interesting song, and I can't seem to find the lyrics. :(

Can anyone help? :heart:

it was a football story from the 70's where the guy got cancer and died...brian piccolo(sp?)

edit:I think that was brian's story? :lol:

edit2:no, it is brian's song

why_ask_why said:
it was a football story from the 70's where the guy got cancer and died...brian piccolo(sp?)

edit:I think that was brian's story? :lol:

it's this song where the guy has a running commentary of everything that he thinks is wrong in today's society. :p

There appears to be many songs with that name.

Do you know any of the words?

Mondoz said:
There appears to be many songs with that name.

Do you know any of the words?

in the very beginning he talks about how wrong it is that people get arrested for smoking weed when it's a natural plant, while at the same time there are drugs to give 80 year olds erections and how that's not natural. :o

sizzlinggrace said:
in the very beginning he talks about how wrong it is that people get arrested for smoking weed when it's a natural plant, while at the same time there are drugs to give 80 year olds erections and how that's not natural. :o

...now I want this song.

sizzlinggrace said:

Hay old people need erections too!

"You think if Bill Gates got laid in high school we'd have microsoft?no. you have to spend a lot of time stuffed in lockers and with wedgies to think 'im gonna rule the world with computers you'll see!!'"