CamWhore! v. I want to use my camera

Galen said:
Jesus, I didn't mean it in a bad way.

Get a Boeing 787 tattooed on your ass or something.
Oh I thought you were making fun of me. haha, good times.

My thoughts on a tat. I has to be something special. Not a spur of the moment drunken 'hey robert, let's get a tat bro!' You know let's say I do grad work in some field and I get a tat that relates to it. Makes sense. Not some flower because it seemed smart at the time.

LightSleeper said:
In some of them you look a tiny bit like David Arquette.
:lol: That's not the first time that I've heard that here.

db_jack_offs_david_arquette1.jpg

I guess I see it... no, not really.

djduquet said:
Oh I thought you were making fun of me. haha, good times.

My thoughts on a tat. I has to be something special. Not a spur of the moment drunken 'hey robert, let's get a tat bro!' You know let's say I do grad work in some field and I get a tat that relates to it. Makes sense. Not some flower because it seemed smart at the time.
I was tempted to get a mathmatical equation tattooed on my arm once. Then I wised up.

I know I'd really regret it in the end, and I'm honestly not that exciting when it comes to fashion. I seem to fit a mould somewhere between casual and business, and I'm happy with that. I don't even wear rings.

*Fuxx Burger* said:
erm.... Did this thread just turn PG-13??

I sense adult situations....
I take what I can get. And it was about the DA pick, not me. I was being a smart ass. (pronounced: fishing for compliments)

Galen said:
It's the size of his head, isn't it?
Yea, I thought there was someone in my computer coming to get me. I don't think spilling things will save me though.

Galen said:
I want some Twining's English Breakfast tea.

3am. Great.
zomg! Twinings is the best tea. Well, not THE best, but it's damn good. It's the only one that I drink.

One sec. pic time...

IMG_3982.JPG

you want what I bring to the table (foot stool).

Last edited by a moderator:
djduquet said:
zomg! Twinings is the best tea. Well, not THE best, but it's damn good. It's the only one that I drink.

One sec. pic time...
By far the best. Jacksons of Piccadilly comes a close second though.

djduquet said:

One sec. pic time...

IMG_3982.JPG

you want what I bring to the table (foot stool).
Wow, we don't get selections here, nor do we get Irish Breakfast. Otherwise, I'd have it in a heartbeat.