WTF CAMPING (and outdoors-like stuff)

Both little bottles and fitting to hook it up to 20lb. tanks.
Could cook for a long time with no utilities before I even get into the woodpile.
yeah, those hoses really kick up the allure of propane cookstoves. I have one of those propane flame-throwers(torches) they advertise for melting snow, burning weeds, etc. I swap the hose off that prick for the 2 burner.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Not quite "camping, but why do fucks who are lost in in the woods with a broken car never think of burning the spare tire for either heat or a signal flare? OR . . .
No bars on the cellp. - they never ponder the idea of climbing a tree to see if they can get a bar. Odd.

Other than a camp stove. And probably a heater and/or air conditioner. :gayo:
^ mr. wilderness over here,

do I recall you lugging a box fan to "plug in" one hot night, in addition to your tent, sleeping bag, etc?

it's just one degree or another of 'next level' camping. :lol:

@Valve1138 is right. It's kind of cool to fire up a little camp stove & crank out some easy, ridiculously good, food right there on site.

^ mr. wilderness over here,

do I recall you lugging a box fan to "plug in" one hot night, in addition to your tent, sleeping bag, etc?

it's just one degree or another of 'next level' camping. :lol:

@Valve1138 is right. It's kind of cool to fire up a little camp stove & crank out some easy, ridiculously good, food right there on site.
You can't camp here in July. So when we did for @APRIL's birthday, we brought a fan. Once. However, we still cooked all the food over a goddamned campfire.

Dammit. Can't draw good enough with my thumb. Might have to get one of those Note phones with the fancy pen.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie