Camping out at Best Buy

Floptical

Doesnt Read Thread Titles
Sep 1, 2006
Rockies
Marklar
₥34,706
So on the way past Best Buy today I noticed there are already douche bags camping in line for Friday. There aren't any super hard to find items this year so it must be people wanting to get a ten dollar DVD player or something. I can't think of anything that I would camp out in line for. How about everyone else? Other than Bast has anyone else camped out for at Best Buy?

this will be about the first black friday in a decade where i won't be at the mall. i'll be camping out with my finger on F5 for the amazon deals later that week instead

My mom will probably leave the house at 5am to go power shopping. I invited a couple friends over so we will be drunk by noon! We still have quite a few bottles to finish from his surprise party.

It seems silly to camp out to me when many of the deals are also available online. I rather just shop online then deal with the freaks!

First black friday I havent worked since I figured out people shop that day.

Anyway, aint supposed to be a big deal this year, target was actually cutting hours that day.

First black friday I havent worked since I figured out people shop that day.

Anyway, aint supposed to be a big deal this year, target was actually cutting hours that day.

yeah, I'm betting on really soft sales this friday which will make the retailers drastically desperate within a week or 2 and then we'll see crazy discounts...holding off on tv purchase until that comes to fruition