WTF CAMPING (and outdoors-like stuff)

I'm a major aficionado of outdoors, chasing and as of late I discovered new interest - birding. That is very entertaning. The huge variety that the various types of fledgling show over the range is unimaginable and it makes it feasible for there to consistently be more to find

In search for the best knife throwers reviewed several models and shortlisted the top 10 for tactical, self defense, survival and sporting purposes Here comes our findings!
I use throwing knives for killing fledglings, then I take 4 and twenty of them and bake them in a pie. Regardless of whether they are blackbirds or not.
Now raise your glass and sing with me:

OOOOOOOOOHHHHH!
Sing a song of sixpence,
A pocket full of rye,
Four and twenty blackbirds
Baked in a pie.
When the pie was opened
The birds began to sing—
Wasn't that a dainty dish
To set before the king?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a major aficionado of outdoors, chasing and as of late I discovered new interest - birding. That is very entertaning. The huge variety that the various types of fledgling show over the range is unimaginable and it makes it feasible for there to consistently be more to find

In search for the best knife throwers reviewed several models and shortlisted the top 10 for tactical, self defense, survival and sporting purposes Here comes our findings!

fly and april are camping. have you run into them in the bush ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Hello spam.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly and wetwillie
Thought I would go deep woods hiking, hunting for mushrooms yesterday. 4.5 hours and almost 16,000 steps later I was back to my car. Good grief was my old ass kicked. 40f out, light mist - so filthy(swamp tried to swallow me whole) my old hiking boots are now in the trash. And fuck those socks too.. They're toast for the last time. Did collect almost 7 lbs. of Elm Oyster mushrooms. *I wear hunters orange hat and carry a bright orange Halloween bag. Didn't see a single hunter or deer.
{not my picture, but yeah, that's what they look like}
1603876011603.png

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
What do you guys use for small personal or 2-person hiking/camping cook pots?

Having trouble finding something with all 3 features I want. Something like the ones below But...

1. A little bigger, say 1-1/2 quart or at least hold a quart/liter with a half inch or inch of space before it runs over.

2. Handles that fold around the side like that.

3. A lid that can be removed easy, not hinged on one side, but also with 2 latches, or a hinge you can slide the lid out of and one latch, so you can nest stuff in there and clamp it shut. The latch thing doesn't seem to be very common.Screenshot_20210127-082006(1).png10341504.jpegScreenshot_20210127-082044(1).png

4. Stainless. Not paying for titanium.

For use with homemade soup can wood gassers and alcohol burners. Don't care if it's made to perfectly fit some rocket stove, solo stove, or whatever.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie