camera phones

I have one.. it's a sony ericsson.. highly advise against getting any kind of sony phone.

Fly has a pretty neat camera phone tho... a nokia.

eileenbunny said:
I have one. It's okay. Useful when you don't have a camera and really want one, but it takes horrible pictures. Mine is a Samsung and it's not bad.

that's the only reason i want one. there have been plenty of times where i've been sans cam and needed one. i think it's the child.

Thorn Bird said:
that's the only reason i want one. there have been plenty of times where i've been sans cam and needed one. i think it's the child.

Yeah, it was really great when my sister was trying on wedding dresses and my regular camera battery died. Also, sometimes things are happening and you don't have time to go grab your camera, especially with kids. It's useful.

fly said:
One of the few things they put on phones these days that can actually be useful. Very few.

The voice recorder on my phone has come in handy many times.

MP3 player may be kinda neat... if I rode a bus everywhere I went.

Video phones.. ehh... that's a little overboard.

April23 said:
The voice recorder on my phone has come in handy many times.

MP3 player may be kinda neat... if I rode a bus everywhere I went.

Video phones.. ehh... that's a little overboard.
Because its retarded to try and get video off the phone. And they suck. And very rarely is a home video funny/cuet/hot.

a recorder would be nice. i'm all the time thinking of things, oftentimes when i'm too tied up to write them down, and i'd love that option. good idea.

i don't want a video, either...i just want the crappy version of that cute picture vs. not being able to get ANY picture.

I have a monochrome cell, built like a tank in 1998. Who needs fancy shiz like video, and mp3s.

I want the pink razor, but right now am toting a Samsung E105 with no camera, no speaker phone, no video, etc......and I've dropped it so many times it looks like it's been through a paper shredder. I really want a new phone. :fly:

SpangeMonkee said:
they look cool, but the also look hard to open with one hand. there's no kind of edge between the two halves.

Uniquely smooth oval shape with one-touch glide hinge. It's easier open than most flip phones, it's got a button you push and it smoothly opens :). It's the cutest thing ever. I really wish I could justify spending $200 on a phone when I just got a new phone 3 months ago.