Callout: theac v. Kitchen Wars ...LOTS of pics

I don't save my pig bacon fat, it goes in a jar that when full gets dumped directly in the trash. Make sure one of your kids doesn't spill said jar though, cause there is no smell when it just sits there, but if it's disturbed at all, man does it stink.

If you don't keep it in the fridge till you're ready to toss it, the fat goes rancid, hence the stankonia. Not a problem if you keep the lid on the jar though.

Grease is gross... it splatters all over everything, then you're left with a pan full of congealed pig fat, and the smell of grease is disgusting, it permeates fabric and makes the house smell disgusting. I'm rockin the new house smell at the moment, paint and glue, ftw!

Oh, and I don't like bacon :eek:

WTF??? When we go to San Diego, I'm eating bacon at every single meal. I'm bringing some on the plane too. I will surround you with bacon!

Seriously though, wtf? Go sit in the corner with Dharma and her turkey bacon until you have both learned your lesson.

WTF??? When we go to San Diego, I'm eating bacon at every single meal. I'm bringing some on the plane too. I will surround you with bacon!

Seriously though, wtf? Go sit in the corner with Dharma and her **I FAIL AT LIFE** until you have both learned your lesson.

:lol: just as long as it isn't in my house, we're good

What day and how many people are going to be there? I assume you're having some kind of party, correct?

awww!! :eek: :heart: nope, no party. my birthday's the 23rd, which is on a sunday. i'm really just teasing you, but if you WANT to make them sometime soon, you KNOW i'm a willing participant. :drool: