Calling Useless Forums nerds...

fly said:
hey fags. quit sullying my good thread.

sully.jpg

sully.jpg

sully.jpg

sully.jpg

fly said:
I was trying to avoid having to actually write a batch file from within the program I'm writing, then calling it.

The program calls a DOS exe from the network with some switches to scan for local profiles.

(I have a working program, but I'm recoding it in a new language so I can learn it. If you haven't heard of AutoIt, check it out.)
wow, that's pretty cool

KNYTE said:
I saw one of the Geek Squad guys rolling around in his little VW Bug the other day. They literally wear white shirts, black ties, and black pants that are high-water and do not cover their white socks.
yup, it's like they're on a mormon mission to fix pc's

CletusJones said:
wow, that's pretty cool
Yeah, it started with v2 that was strictly help for installing software. It would press buttons and shit so you could do unattended installs of stuff. It blossomed with v3 into a full blown language.

fly said:
Yeah, it started with v2 that was strictly help for installing software. It would press buttons and shit so you could do unattended installs of stuff. It blossomed with v3 into a full blown language.
Is it free? I may have to download a copy and see what kind of shenanigans I can pull with it. The possabilities are seemingly endless.

CletusJones said:
Is it free? I may have to download a copy and see what kind of shenanigans I can pull with it. The possabilities are seemingly endless.
Yep. 100% free. I don't get it. I'm sure it took a SHITLOAD of work. Their forums are FULL of free code too...

CletusJones said:
siamese FTW.

siamese_5946.jpg

actually, i really want a maine coon.

either that, or just a random animal shelter cat, but it has to be tiger stripey.

fly said:
Yep. 100% free. I don't get it. I'm sure it took a SHITLOAD of work. Their forums are FULL of free code too...
Nice! I'll have to check it out. I love it when something has a strong support community.

Whizzleteets said:
actually, i really want a maine coon.

either that, or just a random animal shelter cat, but it has to be tiger stripey.
psh, siamese > *.cat

They don't really shed and they don't have fur, it's hair. Because of this they're good for people who are allergic to cats (me), plus their bright blue eyes are exotic. Not to mention that they've super vocal and are friendly and a half.

For the record though, siamese come in a bunch of different patterns, you can get them with stripes if that's what you're into.

why_ask_why said:
penetration?

I'll be checking that stuff out too fly...looks very :cool:
If you just want simple scripting, you can still download v2. I still use it for a lot of stuff. But v3 is full on coding.

edit: If you guys try it out, make sure to download SciTE too, as coding it all in notepad is a little tedious and daunting.

fly said:
I was trying to avoid having to actually write a batch file from within the program I'm writing, then calling it.

The program calls a DOS exe from the network with some switches to scan for local profiles.

(I have a working program, but I'm recoding it in a new language so I can learn it. If you haven't heard of AutoIt, check it out.)

Okay okay. Do this instead:

start \\computer\share\file.exe

alternately

cmd /c \\computer\share\file.exe

Last edited: