Thread CALL OUT: Does Fabio (Helena) Have a Sense of Humor?

Does Fabio (Helena) Have a Sense of Humor?

• Total voters
Nah, even though she's too much of a pussy to publically change my tag, she still doesn't deserve to burn away like the wicked witch of the west.

Change your tag? What are you going on about now?
Playing dumb is stupid. Even if it wasn't you asking your husband to change it, you probably know who did.

Pussies are even more stupid - if you want to be like a mean girl own up to it.

Girls are dumb. All of them. Helena and April are both delightful in person.

I've met April and she is nice in person. I won't deny that at all. You are even more fun in person than online :)

Playing dumb is stupid. Even if it wasn't you asking your husband to change it, you probably know who did.

Pussies are even more stupid - if you want to be like a mean girl own up to it.

I've met April and she is nice in person. I won't deny that at all. You are even more fun in person than online :)
What tag are you talking about? Title? Thread tags? I'm confused here.

What tag are you talking about? Title? Thread tags? I'm confused here.
Kiki just changed it again on the thread. Someone before that changed it to "totally not funny" which I would have given someone shit for, but they don't have the balls to do it publically. I run forums ya know, and I know that admins and the like can change what regular users can't.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
It's ok, I'm a nurse. Grab a few xanax from the baggy gloved google image, everyone.

:wtf:
57a079deafc3242b365f621b2f847b37.jpg

Kiki just changed it again on the thread. Someone before that changed it to "totally not funny" which I would have given someone shit for, but they don't have the balls to do it publically. I run forums ya know, and I know that admins and the like can change what regular users can't.
Yeah... I might change my answer to no sense of humor...

Fly and ape don't give a shit if something is done out in public, you have to know that by now.

ohhhh so it was someone behind that scene like a MODERATOR or ADMIN or ADMIN FUCKER who changed it since it was not on the actual thread.

VERY SHADY @APRIL