Ontopic Call of Doody: Black Ops

As much as I love CoD, the pc versions, all of the servers are full of blatant wall/aimbot hackers. That put me off the CoD multiplayer.

Looks gimmicky and stupid. They've now moved past making the game play fun into "how much perky-type shit can we pack in here to reward camping and hacks".

That has put me off multiplayer for most of the super popular games.

Valve does a good job banning people using hacks once they find the hacks. Perma bans too. Steam account = fucked. Unfortunately Valve don't seem to have a way to submit demos to them of people who are blatantly hacking. To be honest, I've only run across a handful of people in my few years of playing DoD:S and CS:S.

Valve will eventually get sued for that, since it's completely unreasonable to ban someone from all of the products they've purchased from you just because they cheated within one of them.

Valve will eventually get sued for that, since it's completely unreasonable to ban someone from all of the products they've purchased from you just because they cheated within one of them.

Terms of service Sucker. No cheating No ban. you signed an agreement when you created the account so you abide by the dude or the dude gives you the boot.

Terms of service Sucker. No cheating No ban. you signed an agreement when you created the account so you abide by the dude or the dude gives you the boot.

It doesn't matter if they signed it or not, honestly. The court will still hear the arguments. And the argument would be valid.

But with who? Only like 4 of my friends have or had CoD4 or whatever. It's no fun playing on a server with 6 people. You need like a minimum of 16 slots to have fun @ CoD. Hell same applies for CS or Source.

Search and destroy.
hard core team deathmatch.
3rd person team tactical. all fun.

and sarcasmo that post didn't even make sense. it's not on the company that you didn't bother to read the fine print.