call me back you bastard workers!

HydroSqueegee

Flaccid Member
Nov 15, 2004
Marklar
₥0
hswtfworkers.PNG

i have a crap ton of stuff to do and no one will call me back to fix their problems. :mad:

Wow, nothing worse than being ignored is there?

Are these the kind of users that will complain when their specific problem isn't resolved quickly?

BigDov said:
Wow, nothing worse than being ignored is there?

Are these the kind of users that will complain when their specific problem isn't resolved quickly?

some yes, some no. Most understand responisibility... but some dont.

I also have a CD/DVD Reader/Burner Problem. Fix it for me plz. :heart:

FatcakeWagon said:
just take them off hold and yell "DIE FGT!" then hang up.
Problem solved.
Close ticket.

if they would returm my calls, i could.

actually installing front page now for one of the people.

Helpdesk is one of the worst jobs ever. When I was a tech I had to cover the helpdesk a few times when they were short staffed. I had one user that called and after talking to them about their computer for 10 minutes I realized someone else had tunred off their monitor and they never knew it becuase they never turned their monitor off.

b_sinning said:
Helpdesk is one of the worst jobs ever. When I was a tech I had to cover the helpdesk a few times when they were short staffed. I had one user that called and after talking to them about their computer for 10 minutes I realized someone else had tunred off their monitor and they never knew it becuase they never turned their monitor off.
i had a guy called to complain about a ticket that was about a ticket that was about a ticket that was about a payphone that hung up on him in a building that we don't own or operate.

I'm glad i have a good temper.

Onnotangu said:
i had a guy called to complain about a ticket that was about a ticket that was about a ticket that was about a payphone that hung up on him in a building that we don't own or operate.

I'm glad i have a good temper.

Ahahahaha!!! You certainly must have a good temper! :lol: