Hawt California goes full retard

someone doesn't want to wear a helmet it only hurts themselves....... someone chooses to not vaccinate their kid, it puts the whole herd in danger.

This. It is very idiotic and dangerous not to vaccinate your kids. If they choose not to vaccinate, they should not be allowed near other kids.

In Illinois you can't put a child in school or day care without up to date immunizations and physicals...

How forward thinking! It was like that in NY when I was a kid.
I didn't stay on schedule with my kids because I didn't want them to have more than one shot I a single day. So we just staggered them. But we always had them in time for physical time or school start. Or rather. We did for my daughter and my son needs to get one more vaccine before he starts kindergarten this fall.

I didn't stay on schedule with my kids because I didn't want them to have more than one shot I a single day. So we just staggered them. But we always had them in time for physical time or school start. Or rather. We did for my daughter and my son needs to get one more vaccine before he starts kindergarten this fall.
For some reason I am not suprised

was this recommended by a doctor? or was it just a pain issue?

So you stretched out the pain so that they'd have more shots and would have more instances of hating the doctor's office?
You're way too riled up about how I choose to seek healthcare for my own children. They seem to not be in pain at all with one shot at a time and they don't mind the Drs or the shots at all.

Actually, spacing out vaccines is not a bad idea. It helps reduce the chances of having a reaction.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia