Hawt California goes full retard

Sad thing is I wish the gov't would stay the fuck out of business like that, but people have turned out to be so stupid and do dumb ass things like not vaccinate out of fear that we almost have to do this. Our pediatrician is hugely against those who are anti-vac (unless medical reasons) to the point where he would rather turn someone away since they wouldn't fit with his idea of good health for kids. I wish people would stop being so stupid about this kind of thing.
So, what you're saying is you want everyone to do it, but you don't want the government to force them to do it.

o_O

So, what you're saying is you want everyone to do it, but you don't want the government to force them to do it.

o_O
No I think you're stupid if you don't do it, but I don't want the government to force you to do something. I don't even like helmet laws, but I will think you are an idiot if you don't wear a 3/4 or full face. I have a friend who wears a half helmet (seriously small I've seen the pics) while on the highway. I think he's dumb as a rock but it's his right to not wear something safer.

No I think you're stupid if you don't do it, but I don't want the government to force you to do something. I don't even like helmet laws, but I will think you are an idiot if you don't wear a 3/4 or full face. I have a friend who wears a half helmet (seriously small I've seen the pics) while on the highway. I think he's dumb as a rock but it's his right to not wear something safer.
someone doesn't want to wear a helmet it only hurts themselves....... someone chooses to not vaccinate their kid, it puts the whole herd in danger.

it's your right to not vaccinate your kids and put the herd at risk.......as dangerous as that is.

but then they're not allowed in the same school as my kids....keep 'em home.

and if your snot nosed little unvaccinated shit gets some poor kid going through chemo sick (who wasn't strong enough to be immunized) the parent of said shit should be held accountable criminally.

someone doesn't want to wear a helmet it only hurts themselves....... someone chooses to not vaccinate their kid, it puts the whole herd in danger.
I know that - I just said I wish we didn't have to make this a government thing. I am actually 100% pro-vaccination so don't get me wrong on what I support, I just feel it's sad we've come to this level thanks to stupid people.

I'm okay with schools denying kids who aren't vaccinated actually. But what a school does is a smaller thing than what the gov't mandates. Makes me sad that they had to go there. Actually makes me want to smack Jenny mcCarthy silly and that one doctor who really screwed things up with his 'study'

I know that - I just said I wish we didn't have to make this a government thing. I am actually 100% pro-vaccination so don't get me wrong on what I support, I just feel it's sad we've come to this level thanks to stupid people.

I'm okay with schools denying kids who aren't vaccinated actually. But what a school does is a smaller thing than what the gov't mandates. Makes me sad that they had to go there.
A small, but vocal, minority of this country thrives on anti-science. Deniers ahoy!

It's fucking sad.

• Gravy
Reactions: helenabear

I'm okay with schools denying kids who aren't vaccinated actually. But what a school does is a smaller thing than what the gov't mandates. Makes me sad that they had to go there. Actually makes me want to smack Jenny mcCarthy silly and that one doctor who really screwed things up with his 'study'
as long as public tax dollars are being spent to build schools, i think they have a right to say who is allowed in and who isn't

especially in a world full of retards.