Hawt California goes full retard

I dunno. I remember being like sore and Blah for a day or two when I was little.

The only one that caused me any issues was the Tetanus shot. It lasted for 3-4 days but it was the meds. I never really had an issue with multiple shots. I can almost remember being told, "I can give you these three right now, or I can give you one each day for the next three days." (my mom worked in teh Dr's office so going back was sadly, very easy. . . )

She'd pull some ice cold flavored soda out of her purse and say this comes with getting them done now.

easy peasy. Afterward she was all, 'and how bad was that?' 'not bad ma. just have to hold your breath.'

& tbh, I'm not really sure what holding my breath did other than when I was 4 I needed something else to concentrate on!

I dunno. I remember being like sore and Blah for a day or two when I was little.
I think when we are lids we tend to blow things out of porportion.
It's not a super killer pain. It's just sore. Eventually it goes away and the end result is worth it.

Giving the kids staggered shots is ok if the kid is not afraid of needles.
I think it's ok to wait of it's better on the kid. Mommy certainly knows best.

Pfft! What do you know? like you're a doctor or something....
No, but his doctor half with a specialty in vaccine development can't even with this shit.

59656069.jpg

tumblr_lxyp1gHcbQ1ql0y2m.gif

ilcaj6.jpg