Hawt California goes full retard

They've been having epidemics due to moronic parents not vaccinating their children. They had to do this.

the only part thats dumb, is they didnt go far enough

"
A family has the right to forgo vaccines for documented medical reasons, such as if the child has allergies and immune deficiencies.

An amendment made by the Assembly to the original bill allows for exemption if a child has a family history of related medical problems, even if the child hasn’t been sick. Home-schooled children are also granted vaccine exemption."

^^ Thats gonna get exploited to shit.

"muh chillld has gluten allergy, no vacinnes for us"

I also am confused by your response. You say California is dumb for passing it but it's now required all children get vaccinated that attend public school except for actual medical reasons and not made up ones. You then return the whole everyone should get vaccinated argument cause they don't cause autism. I'm not sure what side you take from this thread as your position isn't clear.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
I also am confused by your response. You say California is dumb for passing it but it's now required all children get vaccinated that attend public school except for actual medical reasons and not made up ones. You then return the whole everyone should get vaccinated argument cause they don't cause autism. I'm not sure what side you take from this thread as your position isn't clear.
he's trolling