Cajun food for thought

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
I was watching Inside the NFL last night and they were talking about Favre getting pitched a shutout last weekend. They said that, gievn his iconic status in Green Bay, the front office would be hard pressed to try and trade him without an insane public backlash. They also made mention that GB is in a rebuilding phase and that maybe Favre should man up and seek a trade himself.

Now...the Bucs right now are trying hard to isolate a veteran QB for insurance and, possibly, a temporary starter. They worked out Todd Bouman Monday and are pretty keen on him.

If Favre was in fact to seek a release of sorts would Tampa Bay, given his relationship with Gruden back in the day in GB, not be a perfect fit?

TB could sign him to a 1 year and, quite possible, ressurrect his career.

shawndavid said:
I was watching Inside the NFL last night and they were talking about Favre getting pitched a shutout last weekend. They said that, gievn his iconic status in Green Bay, the front office would be hard pressed to try and trade him without an insane public backlash. They also made mention that GB is in a rebuilding phase and that maybe Favre should man up and seek a trade himself.

Now...the Bucs right now are trying hard to isolate a veteran QB for insurance and, possibly, a temporary starter. They worked out Todd Bouman Monday and are pretty keen on him.

If Favre was in fact to seek a release of sorts would Tampa Bay, given his relationship with Gruden back in the day in GB, not be a perfect fit?

KC did the same thing with Montana and Marcus Allen and it worked out great.

Last edited:
Sarcasmo said:
Actually I'm not big on packing fudge. I WILL pack a good dark chocolate though.

Lamar! Somebody's pining for yoooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuu...

Lamar.jpg

favre has become a danger and I wouldn't take him...he forces passes when he shouldn't and he doesn't have the arm to get away with it any more

he should have retired before he started making himself look bad but I guess that's a testament to his love for the game which I have to appreciate

What is wrong with Chris Simms? Why would you want Farve?

You don't make or break your career in one game, he'll rebound. We (Ravens) have one of the best defenses in the league this year and all of our schemes can be confusing to vets too. It was just mistakes, (not all Simms' I watched Joey Galloway botch a few well thrown passes) take away the mistakes and we may just have a 10-7 game.

elpmis said:
What is wrong with Chris Simms? Why would you want Farve?

You don't make or break your career in one game, he'll rebound. We (Ravens) have one of the best defenses in the league this year and all of our schemes can be confusing to vets too. It was just mistakes, (not all Simms' I watched Joey Galloway botch a few well thrown passes) take away the mistakes and we may just have a 10-7 game.

Can I not think out loud here?

It's not like I stabbed an Aussie with a barbed fish appendage.

shawndavid said:
Last year he had a depeleted O line, a lack of receivers and a missing running game. That coupled with the installation of his first new offense in like 100 years...

Unless he knows how to hover I don't know what you want from the man.

I know his team has gone to shit around him but chucking INT's at every possible opportunity isn't the answer :fly:

shawndavid said:

:lol: You forgot to mention the fact that Favre was shut out by DA BEARS and was his first shut out in 16 years... and it was by DA BEARS. Further, DA BEARS scored 26 points on GB...

omg DA BEARS :heart: :fly:

zengirl said:
:lol: You forgot to mention the fact that Favre was shut out by DA BEARS and was his first shut out in 16 years... and it was by DA BEARS. Further, DA BEARS scored 26 points on GB...

omg DA BEARS :heart: :fly:
I have high hopes for Rex Grossmen

shawndavid said:
Can I not think out loud here?

It's not like I stabbed an Aussie with a barbed fish appendage.

Oh, cant you see
You belong to me
How my poor heart aches
With every step you take

thrawn said:
Oh, cant you see
You belong to me
How my poor heart aches
With every step you take

I'm being serenaded by the Tiger Woods of mini golf...

I see fireworks liek Marcia Brady during her first kiss.

elpmis said:
I have high hopes for Rex Grossmen

What about Griese?

elpmis said:
Chris Simms is a hottie too

The blonde bombshell per Keyshawn Johnson.

why_ask_why said:
I know his team has gone to shit around him but chucking INT's at every possible opportunity isn't the answer :fly:

Having no O line, receivers or running game is akin to playing from behind thus you have to throw the ball. The more the ball is in the air the more likely interceptions are to be made. I'm not an expert on footbal, but I did stay at a holiday inn express last night.