Hawt CAH Holiday Puzzle

Do they allow powered boats on that lake? I was thinking we should go up there next summer
Yes. You'll need to get a milfoil sticker if you are out-of-stater bringing in your own boat though. But there are boat rentals at the lake. OR use a canoe or kayak and no milfoil sticker needed.

(milfoil is an invasive thick water plant from Europe that's been infesting our lakes up here. It hokes out everything and oxygenates the water plus it plugs up the prop on your boat easily. The sticker funds boat inspections at the boat launches and eradication of the plant infestations.)

Yes. You'll need to get a milfoil sticker if you are out-of-stater bringing in your own boat though. But there are boat rentals at the lake. OR use a canoe or kayak and no milfoil sticker needed.

(milfoil is an invasive thick water plant from Europe that's been infesting our lakes up here. It hokes out everything and oxygenates the water plus it plugs up the prop on your boat easily. The sticker funds boat inspections at the boat launches and eradication of the plant infestations.)
Ahh. So I would need my Johnson patented Weedless drive for that. Can do.

What's involved in getting the sticker?