C4C

Hey man, we have thousands of Eastern Europeans, Asians and Africans coming into out country every month. My city (Nottingham) has tons of Polish shops now, with no English writing in them. Do I resent the hard working East European population? No. Do I resent the African immigrants who often get security or very low paid work that us 'white people' are too good to do? No. Or all the Indian, Chinese and Caribbean doctors and nurses that we have in the hospital I work in? No. We're all just people Ape, doesn't matter where you were born or anything else for that matter. We're all immigrants if you use your brain and think about it. Where do you come from? I always find it funny that in a country like AMERICA where pretty much every single person is an immigrant of some sort you can begrudge people immigrating. :lol:

Hippie. :lol:

WTF does farming have to do with the price of fish ZRH?

And yes we have homeless, and actually a huge proportion of the new homeless are immigrants. All I'm saying is if there's room at the inn, why should you get a room and nobody else? What makes you so special over another human being?

LAND USE. Where are x number of immgrants, and in two generations, middle class persons going to live? It's hard to make bio-fuel to save the environment when there is no farmland left.

There isnt room, anywhere. They have a right to self determination, it would be better if they examined the problems where they lived and tried to come up with a solution. Eastern Europe is in the process of doing that, it's slow but it happens. Sub-saharan africa is a good example of the opposite.

Sub Saharan Africa is a brilliant example of how the Western hemisphere has swooped upon a place, built it up then abandoned it to degenrate into chaos and then washing our hands of it completely and letting society get lower and lower until there is no system, no education and no real fix to the problem.

...Cos people born in the US are all law abiding and contribute. :lol:

Which has nothing to do with what I was saying... I havent even mentioned crime, it's a short term effect. Hence why I was sticking to the vegetables.

Sub Saharan Africa is a brilliant example of how the Western hemisphere has swooped upon a place, built it up then abandoned it to degenrate into chaos and then washing our hands of it completely and letting society get lower and lower until there is no system, no education and no real fix to the problem.

Then obviously the solution to the mexican problem is we'll invade Mexico, establish law order and an economy and show them all exactly what living in America entails.

And by that you mean go into a country, rape it of it's resources, rule, divide culturally in order to win the population over and then leave without giving any natives any knowledge about what to do next. ;)

Britain used to be awesome at this, trust me.

And by that you mean go into a country, rape it of it's resources, rule, divide culturally in order to win the population over and then leave without giving any natives any knowledge about what to do next. ;)

There is a certain school of thinking that says the UK's unification of the indian subcontinent actually was rather good and nice until they started bringing over the british women and segregating white society from the indian. o_O I cant remember the title of the book >.<

We have actually taken over mexico before. The mexican government surrendered unconditionally in 1847 but we only wanted texas (which had declared independence in 1845) and the land between there and california (which declared independence sometime in there as well). Mexico lost 55%!!!!! of it's pre war territory.

Yes, because the majority people coming across our borders are innocent, law-abiding citizens. Right.

If you want to be a citizen; do it the right way.

Jesus. I guess you don't know as much about this as you think you do. This is a very closed minded way to see this issue. Who pissed in your Cheerios today?

I'm curious how you jumped from cars or healthcare to....whatever it is the hell you're talking about.