C3PO's > *

Kriegersaurus said:
Knight Rider? Oooh! David Hasselhoff can arse me any ol' day of the fucking week! :p

Seriously though, my show of choice back in those days was The Incredible Hulk, after which came The Greatest American Hero.
I sorta remember Hulk, my mom thought those were too violent :lol: We weren't allowed to watch the STooges either, although we'd sneak up early on the weekends and watch them (at like 6am)... till my brother tried the poking in the eye thing, and I didn't put my hand up to block and I ended up with a scratched cornea and an eyepatch for two weeks. I didn't really care for the stooges much after that.

zengirl said:
I sorta remember Hulk, my mom thought those were too violent :lol: We weren't allowed to watch the STooges either, although we'd sneak up early on the weekends and watch them (at like 6am)... till my brother tried the poking in the eye thing, and I didn't put my hand up to block and I ended up with a scratched cornea and an eyepatch for two weeks. I didn't really care for the stooges much after that.

Is this a deja vu moment, or have you shared that story before???

:confused:

BigDov said:
Is this a deja vu moment, or have you shared that story before???

:confused:
I've probably told the story before... I'm impressed that you were paying attention.

zengirl said:
Its pirate. LOL

edit: omg its pirate_cat kekekekekee

fly said:
j/k

Dunno if she even still posts over at genmay anyway. Here is what most of her posts consisted of: <insert smiley here>
I know who she is sillybutt, I was being coy.

Greatest American Hero season 1 comes out on DVD next month. I am so there!