C3PO's > *

I remember watching He Man and She Ra on tv. There was this total bible thumper lady down the road who used to baby sit us during the summer... It would be tv time and she'd ask me to pick something to watch (it was me with my 2 brothers and her two sons) and I'd pick She Ra cuz that's a cool girl show, and she'd be like... "Are you sure you wouldn't rather watch the Smurfs? The Smurfs are so much less violent, I think you would rather watch them". LOL like the smurfs weren't violent, Gargomel's sole purpose in life was to kill them! :D

zengirl said:
I remember watching He Man and She Ra on tv. There was this total bible thumper lady down the road who used to baby sit us during the summer... It would be tv time and she'd ask me to pick something to watch (it was me with my 2 brothers and her two sons) and I'd pick She Ra cuz that's a cool girl show, and she'd be like... "Are you sure you wouldn't rather watch the Smurfs? The Smurfs are so much less violent, I think you would rather watch them". LOL like the smurfs weren't violent, Gargomel's sole purpose in life was to kill them! :D
Smurfs = communists

Shoulda told her that