by Thehacker /Turkish Hacker Fisk israel no war

fly said:
My Dreamhost account is slow as hell. We will be changing hosts soon, I'm just not sure where.
I will confirm dreamhost is having real wierd problems right now with a buddy's forum on there. keeps saying "server too busy"

fly said:
I know that moose is a security FREAK, so you may be on to something. This place was origianlly hosted by him, but I had an issue and left. Mebbe I should talk to him again.

So maybe you are ignoring me but did you send out a mass TXT message by cell when this happened and how did they hax your cell?

This text message hacked by thehacker. Fuck israel.

I got a text message from you on my phone (still have it) from 3:40 yesterday saying "this text message hacked by thehacker. fuck israel."

serios, I'll reply to it right now so you can see :)

Or some just typed in /usercp.php and got in through there ^_^

I never felt one way or the other about Mix or Made2Own, but his abrasive "well you don't know what happened there's nothing I could have done" stance is just stupid. Yes, there is something you could have done, no user with the most insecure script in the world should be able to compromise more than their own account.

And yeah other data and passwords were compromised... you just said he could get to your logs, which means he had root on the server and EVERYTHING on that server was compromised.

*sigh* </securty rant>

Last edited:
why_ask_why said:
I got a text message from you on my phone (still have it) from 3:40 yesterday saying "this text message hacked by thehacker. fuck israel."

serios, I'll reply to it right now so you can see :)

fly, I presuming this was a joke because you never replied, right? :p