Buzz

zengirl said:
LOL WTF???
david

I'm in the middle of my trip having a nice conversation with digitalchaos who has decided to grow an extra face and david busts out with "Are you going to tell Sarah about this?"

"Huh?"

"What about Shani, are you going to tell her about this?"

Not that it mattered but I had no problem doing either...still I didn't need to be thinking about that at the moment. Luckily Mike understood and shut him up. :lol:

Thorn Bird said:
so i'm intrigued. who what where when why of this plant saliva thing.
The wikipedia article is pretty accurate but Erowid has a lot more information. One of the most important things one must remember when smoking salvia is to always have a sitter. During the trip my memory was limited to about three seconds; I had no idea who I was, where I was, or why I was. It freaked me out something fierce yet I decided to stand up and walk around. One could easily wind up walking into traffic or jumping into a pool while tripping on this stuff, especially if it's a strong one. Mine was pretty mild but I made sure that the second time around DC wouldn't let me get off the couch unless I could give him a good reason for doing so. :o

FlyNavy said:
The wikipedia article is pretty accurate but Erowid has a lot more information. One of the most important things one must remember when smoking salvia is to always have a sitter. During the trip my memory was limited to about three seconds; I had no idea who I was, where I was, or why I was. It freaked me out something fierce yet I decided to stand up and walk around. One could easily wind up walking into traffic or jumping into a pool while tripping on this stuff, especially if it's a strong one. Mine was pretty mild but I made sure that the second time around DC wouldn't let me get off the couch unless I could give him a good reason for doing so. :o

It doesn't sound like much fun to me :(

Thorn I think you smoke it.

Thorn Bird said:
what is the method of using it and where do you get it?
I wouldnt reccomend it. Having sat for three people doing it at once... Besides the normally crappy disassociative states, people attempt some stupid shit. Had to talk one guy out of walking to the grocery store 30 miles away at 2am, well not really talk, more like tackle and drag back. Another one lost depth perception and was walking into shit. They also would not shut the fuck up about it. Which I could liken to it being their first time but eh...

They also had to smoke a lot of it, I mean a lot, before anything happened.

Candy said:
It doesn't sound like much fun to me :(

Thorn I think you smoke it.
it was, though :p those were just the side effects I wasn't expecting from the first use

If you're with someone you trust and you don't have to worry about getting up for water or figuring out who/what/where/when you are then it's an interesting trip. I'm kind of curious as to what the more intense trips are like; I've never experienced ego loss and it might be fun.

Either way it taught me a couple things about myself.