Buying ties

I don't plan on permanently leaving Genmay, although I rarely post there (unless I'm banned here). If I did make a goodbye thread, though, I fear my fragile ego would be crushed by the "good riddance" posts.

Pancake Wagon said:
I don't plan on permanently leaving Genmay, although I rarely post there (unless I'm banned here). If I did make a goodbye thread, though, I fear my fragile ego would be crushed by the "good riddance" posts.
:admin:

Pancake Wagon said:
I do not understand fully...:(
They are links to other websites. You click on them and you....oh wait.

Cliffs:
1.) Sanjay refutes that GenMay is going downhill
2.) I explain my point of view.
3.) Sanjay calls my point of view racist.
4.) I get pissed and say goodbye.

New thread:

5.) Sanjay talks about me, and I see.
6.) He sends me a PM saying that if I stop bitching that I might be on the front page.
7.) I say "If you need help, ask"
8.) Kabn speaks up for me
9.) Sanjay talks shit to him
10.) I say, "Thanks but no thanks" on the front page.

So there you go.

DirkPhoenix said:
They are links to other websites. You click on them and you....oh wait.

Cliffs:
1.) Sanjay refutes that GenMay is going downhill
2.) I explain my point of view.
3.) Sanjay calls my point of view racist.
4.) I get pissed and say goodbye.

New thread:

5.) Sanjay talks about me, and I see.
6.) He sends me a PM saying that if I stop bitching that I might be on the front page.
7.) I say "If you need help, ask"
8.) Kabn speaks up for me
9.) Sanjay talks shit to him
10.) I say, "Thanks but no thanks" on the front page.

So there you go.
No No, what were those long strings of numbers and letters in your previous post?

Ahhh.

On a more serious note, its nice to see that more and more of us recognize the hypocrisy and idiocy that sometimes spewed forth from the leadership at Genmay. chikken and theac and I used to giggle like little girls at some of the stuff we bumped up against.

Now, I fear the mighty banhammer that theacoustician wields in his knobby little fingers.

Pancake Wagon said:
Ahhh.

On a more serious note, its nice to see that more and more of us recognize the hypocrisy and idiocy that sometimes spewed forth from the leadership at Genmay. chikken and theac and I used to giggle like little girls at some of the stuff we bumped up against.

Now, I fear the mighty banhammer that theacoustician wields in his knobby little fingers.
I've been saving this little gem for a looooong time

xxxxxx said:
i did not threaten you i warned you. threads about other people are lame....they mean that the creator is not able to make good content. if the thread is about someone that is not a spammer i might let it ride. you can do better if you try.

Quote:
ChikkenNoodul wrote on 01-28-2004 10:59 AM:
...and I'm wondering where people are in a humorous manner, and you lock it and threaten me. What gives?